UTFCU offers a variety of different business checking accounts so that you can the find the one that best fits your needs.
Learn more about your options by reading the summaries below.
Small Business Checking
Our Small Business Accounts are ideally structured for sole proprietorships looking for a partner in planning and growth. Earn dividends and, with low minimum balance requirements, waive the monthly service fee.
Regular Business Checking
Designed for partnerships and corporations that want to take advantage of lower fees and earn higher interest rates. Combined with powerful online banking tools, your business will be as unique as you.
Business Debit Cards
You can manage your business expenses with a UTFCU business debit card. It’s the most convenient way to make business purchases and have convenient ATM access to your cash. Track and categorize business purchases through online banking. The card requires no annual fee and is accepted everywhere MasterCard® is accepted.
The Information You’ll Need to Apply:
- Business documentation such as filing documents, organization documents, articles of incorporation and/or certificate of resolution
- Business Tax ID
- Name and address of the business
- The state in which the business operates
- The state in which the business was formed
- Date the business was established
- The SSN, address, and DOB of the business owners and all beneficial owners
For more information on any of UT Federal Credit Union’s business services,
Please call us at 865-971-1971 or toll-free 800-264-1971.