The holiday season is such a wonderful time of year. At UT Federal Credit Union, we didn’t want it to pass without taking a moment to wish you happy holidays and Merry Christmas.
Share and win!
Tell us what you want for Christmas, by Dec 24th, 2015 at 11:59pm, and you will be entered into a drawing, where one lucky winner will get dinner and a movie on UT Federal Credit Union! It’s as simple as submitting a comment below.
Dinner and a movie certificate valued at $35.00. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER. ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AS SET FORTH HEREIN:
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent. Failure or refusal to execute the release will result in winner forfeiting the prize. Photo id and Social Security number of the Grand Prize winner may be required to collect the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prizes, UT Federal Credit Union, solely at their discretion, will require contest winners to sign an affidavit of eligibility and waiver of liability in which the winner agrees to hold UT Federal Credit Union and the offices, members, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- By entering the contest, winner(s) agree(s) to waive any and all claims against UT Federal Credit Union officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives for personal injury, including death, or loss that may occur from the participation in this contest or from the receipt or use of any prize, and grant the sponsor the right to publicize such winner(s) name(s) and/or likeness (es) without additional compensation or consideration unless prohibited by law.
- UT Federal Credit Union reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the contest rules and dates at any time for any reason. Material modifications shall be announced online, when practical. By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by these contest rules, any modifications thereof, and by all other rules imposed by the sponsors.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, solely at the discretion of the contest sponsor.
- UT Federal Credit Union officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, stolen, lost, late, garbled, delayed, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, postage due, or ineligible entries or in the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prize. If, in the exclusive judgment of UT Federal Credit Union, this contest becomes compromised in any way, they reserve the right to withdraw the contest offer, cancel any method of entry, void any entries submitted fraudulently, or select winners from all eligible entries received prior to the act that compromised the contest. By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by UT Federal Credit Union or their agents.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at UT Federal Credit Union, 2100 White Avenue, Knoxville, TN.