UTFCU Financial Services
John Fawaz has been working as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner for over twenty years. Along with holding the trusted CFP® title, John is the past president of the East TN Financial Planning Association and completed Leadership Knoxville and East TN Regional Leadership. John is a frequent guest speaker on WATE’s (ABC) Good Morning Tennessee show. He also teaches at the University of TN non-credit program.
If you are looking to diversify your investment portfolio, some of the products and services that you will have access to as a result John’s alliance with LPL Financial are: retirement planning, college savings plans, life insurance, fixed income securities, equities (individual securities), REITS, mutual funds, fixed and variable annuities, and wealth management. John will work with you to find strategies for your unique financial situation. Whether your objective is growth, safety or income, UTFCU and LPL Financial are committed to helping you pursue your goals. Take a few moments to speak with John to learn more.
LPL Financial and UT Federal Credit Union
Investment services are available through UTFCU Financial Services and John Fawaz, CFP® of LPL Financial.
LPL Financial supports financial advisors in helping their clients by offering robust mix of services:
– Enabling technology
– Comprehensive clearing and compliance services
– Practice management programs and training
– Independent research; LPL Financial understands that providing Americans with unbiased investment advice is critical to their financial security. Because the firm has no proprietary products to sell, LPL Financial advisors can provide truly unbiased, conflict-free advice and investment recommendations
The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured UTFCU deposits and are not NCUA insured. These products are not obligations of UTFCU and are not endorsed, recommended or guaranteed by UTFCU or any government agency. The value of the investment may fluctuate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed and loss of principal is possible. LPL Financial and UTFCU are non-affiliated entities.
- Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC.
- Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates.