UT Federal Credit Union wants to make your mortgage experience as smooth as possible.
When you apply for mortgage-related loan, it's very important for you to gather all of the documents you'll need. Doing this ahead of time will make the process more streamlined and efficient for you. Please be prepared with the material below:
- Name, date of birth, and Social Security number for each borrower.
- Addresses of where you have lived for the past two years (also the names and addresses of your landlords if you are renting)
- Employer names and addresses for the past two years, and length of time at each job
- Most recent pay stubs (30 days)
- Last two years of federal tax returns (with all schedules) of any income earned
- If you are self-employed, two years of personal and business tax returns and year-to-date profit and loss statement with balance sheet
- Proof of other income such as alimony, child support, VA benefits, or Social Security
- Rental income: copy of lease(s) and last two years of tax returns with Schedule E
- Last two months of complete bank, credit union, or brokerage statements for checking, savings, certificates, retirement accounts, or any other asset accounts
- Make, model, year, and value of automobiles, boats, or other recreational vehicles
- Cash value of life insurance, marketable securities, and any other assets
- Names, account numbers, current balances, and monthly payments on all outstanding loans and active revolving charge accounts
- Alimony or child support you pay (if applicable)
- Copy of divorce decree and/or separation agreement (if applicable)
- Name, address of lender, and account number on all property you own
Bankruptcy and/or Adverse Credit
- Bankruptcy discharge and all schedules
- Information on any other adverse credit (judgments, collections, liens, etc.)
*You are not required to list alimony, child support, or separate maintenance if you don't want it to be included s income in determining the loan amount you can afford.