It’s similar to a regular savings account in that you earn interest on the money you’re putting aside. But, it yields at a higher interest rate than a savings account. A Money Market Account provides an additional benefit: the convenience of writing a check which draws from the account itself.
The Money Market account is tiered to allow you to decide where, when, and how to invest your money. Earn higher yields with the added flexibility to access your money when you need it. Use this account to deposit your investment proceeds or dividends.
- The dividend rate is compounded monthly.
- Add to it as often as you like. Draw on it as often as you like in any amount.
- No monthly service charge.1
- Minimum deposit for account opening is $2,000. The higher balance you keep, the higher your dividend tier.
- Federally insured to $250,000 by NCUA
|Money Market – up to $1,999||0.05%||0.05%|
|Money Market – $2,000-$9,999||0.05%||0.05%|
|Money Market – $10,000-$24,999||0.10%||0.10%|
|Money Market – $25,000-$49,999||0.15%||0.15%|
|Money Market – $50,000 and up||0.20%||0.20%|
*Maintenance or activity fees could reduce earnings on the account.
**APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Shares insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA, an agency of the Federal Government. IRAs are insured for up to $250,000.