Whether you're a first-time homeowner, a seasoned purchaser, one who’s looking to refinance an existing loan or looking to purchase land, UT Federal Credit Union has you covered. To assist with your specific needs, we offer several types of mortgages with the personal service that has made us a trusted community lender for years.
Get the right rate, terms, down payment, and pre-approval with a conventional loan at UTFCU. Our mortgage team works with you to find the right loan for your financial situation.
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) insures mortgage loans used to purchase or refinance your primary residence. FHA loans offer a low down payment and provide the security of a fixed-rate mortgage and features:
- Lower down payment options. Down payment can be a gift from family, employer, charitable organization or local government assistance.
- Flexible credit and income requirements.
- Multiple terms available.
- Allows seller contribution toward closing costs and prepaids.
- Mortgage insurance carried for the life of the loan.
UTFCU offers investment property loans for those members who own a home, but the home is not their residence.
Unimproved Land Loan
Found the perfect lot to build your dream home? Whether you plan to build your home right away or a few years from now, we can help you get started. Our unimproved land loan is a loan that can be used to finance the purchase of land or a lot property for your new home.
USDA loans are backed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture and allow borrowers to purchase a home with no down payment in eligible rural areas.
- Up to 100% financing of property’s appraised value
- For specific properties the USDA designates as rural
- For purchases or refinances
- Fixed-rate loans only
- Maximum household income restrictions apply
- Requires mortgage insurance
VA Home Loans
With a VA Loan you can use the military benefits you’ve already earned to purchase the home of your dreams or refinance your existing home! Benefits of a VA Home Loan:
- No down payment required
- No mortgage insurance
- Multiple terms available
- Special requirements apply
- Allows seller contribution towards closing costs
Alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income need not be revealed if the Borrower or Co-Borrower does not choose to have the income considered for repaying this loan.