Business Savings Accounts
Saving is made simple at UT Federal Credit Union. Open a Primary Savings Account with just a $5 deposit and start earning competitive dividends when you keep a minimum daily balance of $200.00, which are paid out quarterly. This savings share establishes your membership and makes you an owner of the credit union.
Choice savings accounts are designed to let you create special accounts for financial plans and goals unique to your company.
To apply or inquire about any of UTFCU’s business services:
The information you'll need to apply:
- Business documentation such as filing documents, organization documents, articles of incorporation and/or certificate of resolution
- Business Tax ID
- Name and address of the business
- The state in which the business operates
- The state in which the business was formed
- Date the business was established
- The SSN, address, and DOB of the business owners and all beneficial owners. Learn about beneficial owners HERE.
Looking for More?
Interested in other savings options? Check out our Money Market Accounts, high-yield Share Certificates, and IRAs.