Here at UT Federal Credit Union, we are committed to delivering our members an exceptional digital banking experience. In order for us to continue building and delivering the self-service tools you need to quickly and easily manage your finances, we have upgraded our digital banking system.
This page is your go-to resource for everything related to the upgrade. Keep scrolling for feature previews, download links, FAQs, video tutorials, and reference guides.
New & Improved Features
Prevent unauthorized activity by controlling where and how your debit and credit card can be used.
- Instantly lock or unlock your card
- Control where your card can be used with map regions
- Control how your card can be used with transaction types
- Set daily and monthly spending limits
Now you can see your credit score daily and get tips on how to maintain or improve it!
- Free credit score
- Free credit monitoring service
- Personalized credit report card
- Powered by SavvyMoney
Stay informed of your account activity with instant alerts deliverable by email, text, or push notification.
- Required security alerts ensure you are aware of any change to your account or login
- Customizable balance and transaction alerts deliver information important to you
- Download the mobile app to enable push notifications
We added convenience while also using the latest security analysis and methods to protect your account.
- Enhance login security and high-risk activity validation by using push authentication or Google Authenticator
- Dispute card transactions that you are unable to resolve with the merchant
- Send and receive secure messages and documents through the Message Center
Talk to us in real-time from within digital banking.
- Chat with a live UTFCU agent
- Secure way to communicate instantly
- Screen share to enhance troubleshooting
Navigating digital banking is now a breeze for our Spanish-speaking members.
- Easily toggle between English and Spanish versions
- Available on desktop and the mobile app
Digital Banking Upgrade Questions